Thursday, May 8, 2008

Grand Opening..

I am not new to the blogsphere, as I have been lurking around several blogs for years now. 3umri ma tekhayalt enna I would be opening my own blog one day, as well .. I never thought I had anything I wanted to say.. Which isnt true.. not at all.
For years now I've been leading two seperate lives. I hate the fact that I have to do so, and God knows I personally disapprove of it. Im a goody-two shoes, that comes from a family that is very "people" cautious. I don't mean religious.. bas "3aib" played a big role in each of my sisters, and brother's live growing up. I hate not having someone to trust fully.. bas Ive learned that its best this way, bas ham mo zain.. keeping it all bottled in.. so this will be my own personal therapy sessions..
You'll help keep me on my feet ;p and advise me well ! I hope !

We met online.
as CORNY as that sounds.


My friends and I decided to take a summer class during 9aif 07.
Our families left to their yearly summer destinations while we slowly cooked in Kuwait.
Noora, a distant Emarati relative who studies abroad came to visit.
We all decided, ba3ad 7anna o rannah , to rent a chalet in Hilton.
Then maybe bya36e our bland summer 6a3am shway..

One day, I decided to skip my class and sleep in while my friends went to Uni.
When I woke up, I found Noora typing away at her laptop.
"Shetsaween?"
"Facebook"
"What??"
"Facebook! Im replying to my facebook messages!"
"Oh, Facebook. That thing.. elli they were talking about ? Nafs Hi5 bas athrab 3ala golat-hum?"
"Um..Yeah! Its not a thing, yal thing ! Its a website.Laish ? Ma3indich account?"
"Nope, ana mo thak elzood with technology. MSN w bil yallah"
"Enzain come see.."
I approached Noora and saw that she was replying to several .. very attractive guys!"
"HAW HAW ! Hathail Kuwaitiyeen! Hatha Weyay Bel Jam3a!"
"Yeah, 7adhom mayteen 3alay hahahaha , tarahom khfaf"
"Ma9adig! Shlon ga3da trideen 3alaihom!"
"The profile is fake, look I used a fake first name, and fake last name."
"But you have pics !"
"Well allah y3afi the internet! Some of the net o the others of me, bas ma abayen, so it looks real."
"Shallah 7adich!"
"Its just for fun.............................."

((Sh-hal Halaga)) was all I could think about..



14 comments:

Glitter said...

SHOTGUN min OMMAH!

Now I hope you will take into account and put it down in history that i was the FIRST EVER to comment on your blog :-D

.
.
.

Enzain ish sar?

Did u open a fake facebook account and started frilting with guys too?
*asking innocently*

Rouge.Et.Noir said...

Glitter : LOL ! Yay ;p Yes you did !!

andNO ! I did not!!!!!!! ;p

Enchanted said...

lol..i hate facebook ib koobra !! hatha sawali poke w hatha 6a3 9oorta..wai3! w fake b3d! watever ;P

Anonymous said...

Welcome, and nice start :)
What happened next? mo i6awleen nabi in3aref


Note:
SHOTGUN min il Men!!
(ye6ale3 Glitter innocently)

Amethyst said...

Well, I hope you enjoy the world of blogs:)

I never had a Facebook account;p

So, what happened next?;D

Enigma said...

well welcome to blogging! I have a love-hate relationship with facebook.. and ppl with fake names r hailag!

Journal Entries said...

an interesting start!
can't wait to know what happens next!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Welcome to the blog world :)

every one has something to say, what or how is what you will learn with practice, you will set the bar just enough to fit your height ;p ,, remember people here are smart they gather information and match it to people in our small community, so in order to keep ur privacy be careful :D at the same time be ur self :} its ur blog and ur space

happy blogging

Slai7e6 said...

man ! these are the things that make me just HATE meeting ppl off the internet .. kalak yobaaa :P
shaklich emhabeba tho :P lol

Anonymous said...

Hala Walla ;p
Indimaaaaaaaaaajt ;p
Inzain Shinu saar next??;p
cant wait to find out!;D

Rouge.Et.Noir said...

noonie: I agree . I agree. I AGREE!
jesteat314: Thanks ;p and mabrook el shot gun!!
amethyst: Thanks ;p Check part 2.
enigma: I totally agree. Gucciya Spanisheya, Girleya Sexya. Hailag. But the thing is she had a fake name. Sara Al Ahmed.. you wouldnt have thought LAW shino it was fake.. Kinda sick if u ask me (: Thx
a journal entry : thx!
q80-chill girl: Now you , I love ! Thanks for the tip, its true so very true. People can easily link the posts back to me.. but I think in a way I want to be found? Does that make any sense :P
slai7e6 : .. yeah Ma ALOOMEK. The things I found out.. beehh ! Elmushkela A7leflek ALF ena el banat elli ysawoon chethi, no where near hailag ! .. but them doing so makes them become hailag bas ya3ni , u get what i mean ;p

hoilee : Ahlaaain ;p yalla part two is up !

Big Pearls said...

welcome to our world:)

exciting beginning:)

Kaos said...

I missed the grand opening :( but welcome to the blogosphere where your opinion is read by many anonymous people around :)

Anonymous said...

Laykoon Sara Al-S is her fake name?! LOL... someone by that name decided to add me and all my friends?! SHAL HALAGA!!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com